You’re not surviving. You’re thriving. Explore new opportunities with unlimited transactions, earnings credits,* and more.
- No Monthly Service Charges
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Earnings Credit*
- Free Digital Banking
- Ideal for businesses with large transaction volumes
- Receive a detailed analysis statement regarding account activity
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred**
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® business debit card
- Free first order of business checks (consumer-size welcome package)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*Annual Percentage Yield
**Charges for PREMIER Business Checking customers are calculated monthly. The charges are based on the account balances maintained and the services provided. The average ledger balance is calculated for the month. The average funds in float (uncollected funds) are subtracted to determine the average collected balance. The average ledger balance is used to calculate the reserve requirement. The reserve requirement is determined and deducted from the average collected balance. The remaining balance is termed the investable balance.
An earnings allowance (also called an "earnings credit") is used to offset the per transaction fees listed above.
Your earnings credit is calculated by applying the earnings credit rate to the investable balance available for services in your account.
The earnings credit rate appears on the client analysis statement for your account. The earnings credit rate is determined by the Bank and is subject to change at the Bank's discretion.
You pay a service charge when your fees exceed your earning allowance in a given statement cycle.