Take a look at our Conversion Weekend Schedule and Tips for a HAPPY Conversion.
Conversion Weekend Schedule
Friday, November 6
All Centennial BANK lobbies and drive-thrus will close at 4 p.m. Personal/Business Online and
Mobile Banking will be unavailable beginning at 3 p.m. through 7 a.m. on Monday, November 9.
Saturday, November 7
All Centennial BANK locations with drive-up hours will be open as usual. These include Plainview,
Kerrville-Sidney, Slaton, Post and Quaker.
Sunday, November 8
This is the last day you will be able to use your Centennial BANK debit card.
Monday, November 9
You can do business at any of Happy’s nearly 60 branch locations across Texas and begin using your
new Happy debit card (activation required).
Tips for a HAPPY transition.
Before Friday, November 6:
- Be sure your email address & mobile phone number on file with the bank are current
- ATM deposits will be unavailable October 20 – November 8 – please visit one of our branches or use the check deposit feature in our mobile app
- If you’re signed up to receive emails, watch your inbox for important details regarding account services and Online Banking login instructions
- Download copies of statements and category names for money management, if desired
Beginning Monday, November 9:
- Log in to online banking (see your email for login instructions)
- Sign up to receive Electronic Statements
- Download the Happy Mobile App (Personal or Business)
- Activate and begin using your new Happy State Bank Debit Mastercard®
- Provide vendors with your new card information