On Monday, November 9, your online banking account will automatically transition to Happy Personal Online Banking.
You will continue to enjoy all the basics you’ve come to expect when managing your accounts online. To make the transition, Centennial BANK Online Banking will be disabled at 3 p.m. on Friday, November 6.
When you log in to Happy Personal Online Banking for the first time, you will use your current Centennial BANK user name. Your temporary password is the last four numbers of the primary accountholder’s Social Security number. You will have the option to create a new user ID and password once you have logged in.
What will transition over to the new system?
- All scheduled recurring transfers between Centennial BANK accounts will remain active.
- Bill Pay payees and 6 months of scheduled payment history will transfer. However, you will not be able to make any changes to Bill Pay beginning at 7 a.m. on Monday, November 2 through 7 a.m. on Monday, November 9. Note: Be sure to review payments that are scheduled during blackout period to ensure they are processed without any delays.
- CD and loan accounts may take several days to appear in Online Banking.
- If you are currently enrolled in Online Statements, you will have access to up to 90 days of account history, although this information may take a few days to appear.
What will NOT transition over to the new system?
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate the transition of all your online banking features, including:
- Statement history/images for your accounts will NOT transfer to Happy Personal Online Banking. To retain a copy of your current history, be sure to print the statements you would like to keep or use the Export feature to export copies into your preferred format.
- eBills will NOT transfer, so you will need to re-enroll once you have logged in to Online Banking.
- Text and email alerts will NOT transfer and need to be recreated once you have logged in to Online Banking.
- Quicken® and QuickBooks® will be unavailable beginning at 3 p.m. on Friday, November 6 and will need to be re-established on Monday, November 9 by updating the financial institution to reflect Happy State Bank.
- Money Management accounts, categories and history will NOT transfer. Be sure to save your information so that it can be manually re-entered in Happy Personal Online Banking.
- Transfers to External Accounts will need to be re-established through Happy Personal Online Banking.
Once you have enrolled in Happy Personal Online Banking, be sure to download the Happy Personal App!
- View transaction history and make transfers between accounts
- Use Zelle® to send money to friends, family and people you know
- Locate ATMs, including one of the 25,000+ surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATMs nearby
- Protect your Happy debit card by setting card controls