Do more with your money — without any extra work. Earn monthly cash rewards for doing everyday banking activities with a premium interest rate of 1.00%!
- High Interest
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 1.01% to 0.17% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free packet of wallet checks
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Reward Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- Maintain a valid email address on record with Centennial BANK
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Reward Checking account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*Annual Percentage Yield
Due to territorial restrictions this product is not available in Lubbock County. To receive the Rewards Rate and ATM fee refunds simply do the following during each monthly qualification cycle: Have 12 check card purchases. These transactions must be posted to the account within the qualification cycle. Due to variances in merchant processing times, authorized purchases may take up to three business days to post to your account. Items designated as "memo post" are not considered posted and cleared; AND transact one direct deposit or ACH auto debit. These transactions must be posted and cleared within the qualification cycle. Items designated as "memo post" are not considered posted; AND sign up for Internet Banking and receive eStatements.
Qualifying transactions must post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH transactions.
ATM Fee reimbursements up to $20 each month provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying check card purchases.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. "Business Day" is every day except Saturdays, Sundays and legal public holidays. And remember, if for some reason you don't qualify for the rewards one cycle, you can meet the qualifications for the next cycle.
If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credit to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; and (2) balances of $0.01-$15,000.00 receive APY* of 1.00%; and (3) balances greater than $15,000.00 earn an interest rate of 0.10% on portion of balance over $15,000.00, resulting in a range from 1.00% - 0.17% APY depending on the account's balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY.